4 ALBUMS; Trey songz, Bobby V & Sammie

DL Trey Songz – MTV Unplugged
1. Trey Songz – Panty Droppa – Neighbors Know My Name
2. Trey Songz – I Invented Sex – Let’s Get It On
3. Trey Songz – I Need A Girl – Use Somebody
4. Trey Songz – Black Roses
5. Trey Songz – Say Aah
6. Trey Songz – A Change Is Gonna Come

DL Trey Songz – Love King
1. Trey Songz – For The Sake Of Love
2. Trey Songz – Til The Day I Die
3. Trey Songz – It Would Be You
4. Trey Songz – Lil Freak
5. Trey Songz – Lemonade
6. Trey Songz – All The Way Turnt Up
7. Trey Songz – Over
8. Trey Songz – Absolute Heat
9. Trey Songz – Put It On My Tab Feat Sammie
10. Trey Songz – The Machine
11. Trey Songz – I Wanna Rock
12. Trey Songz – Hard
13. Trey Songz – Drop It Low (Remix) Ester Dean, Diddy, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown
14. Trey Songz – Make Moves
15. Trey Songz – Big Spender
16. Trey Songz – Im Right Here
17. Trey Songz – Customer
18. Trey Songz – Play House
19. Trey Songz – All My Life
20. Trey Songz – Pack Ya Bagz
21. Trey Songz – Inseparable Feat Mariah Carey
22. Trey Songz – Yesterday

DL Sammie – Unreleased Songs
Sammie – All Alone
Sammie – Crazy
Sammie – Found Someone
Sammie – Harder I Fall
Sammie – Home Alone
Sammie – I Adore You
Sammie – No Matter What
Sammie – Rescue Me
Sammie – Star
Sammie – Super Hero
Sammie – What It Is
Sammie ft. Novel – Do You Wanna Go

DL Bobby Valentino – Unreleased Songs

Bobby Valentino – Assume The Poistion
Bobby Valentino – Buckle Up
Bobby Valentino – Like Her
Bobby Valentino – She’s All Mine
Dirty Blac feat Bobby Valentino – So Happy
Huey feat Bobby Valentino – Thug Love
Hurricane Chris feat Bobby Valentino – Finish My Drank
Nicole Wray feat Bobby Valentino – Still Here
Stuey Rock feat Bobby Valentino – Familar
Stuey Rock feat Bobby Valentino – Nobody
Willie The Kid feat Bobby Valentino – I Wanna Do You

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top